Saturday, October 31, 2009

The Costumes...

Early September we received some "Maya Mail" (aka catalogs). One of these happened to be a Halloween one filled with costumes. Maya quickly paged through and chose a Queen of Hearts costume. When I asked her why she said "because she has the best stripy tights"! How could I argue? So...I paged through and found that I could get a garden gnome costume for Fin. So...I placed the order hoping against all hope that Maya wouldn't change her mind. And...she didn't. So...here you go...Halloween 2009.

We started out the morning with a Birth to Three reunion at Build-a-Bear where Maya chose a unicorn and Fin chose a kitty!






Out trick-or-treating. We went with some friends of ours and ended up in a fabulous neighborhood FILLED with kids and houses with a billion pounds of candy. It was pretty intense and pretty fabulous!





1 comment:

Team Swinehart said...

Those are the best costumes EVER! I hope you have Fin's picture wallpapered on your living room wall for her first date. :-)