Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

Let me preface this post by saying I'm not a big fan of personal fireworks. I adore the big shows put on by the professionals but the everyday yahoo sending up boomers are lighting off a multitude of firecrackers at inappropriate times just plain old piss me off.

Now that I've said that...Danny loves fireworks! :D I married one of "those" yahoos!

Our 4th was a bit strange this year because Fin came down with croup a few nights before and she was feeling a bit punky and under the weather. But she felt a bit on the holiday proper so Danny took the girls to get a little package of fireworks.

So off we went to the street to put on our little show!








We lit some off at home and others off at the theatre after dark while we waited for the big ones to start up.

The girls...well, the jury is out on whether or not they take after their curmudgeony mother or their yahoo father! :D



No comments: