Thursday, October 16, 2008

Finally...some pictures

First, thank you all for the special wishes and congratulations to Maya. We haven't had any repeat performances from Monday with regard to going potty...but...we have had really positive days at school with little to no emotional break-downs upon our departure! Hooray...I'll take that any day over going pee in the toilet!

Fin is doing well...I'm having a lot of guilt. I just keep telling myself that no one is going to pay me to be a student...that I have to finish writing or we will be in worse shape...so that keeps me going. After a few rough days of not wanting to drink out of a bottle it seems that Fin is finally figuring out that might be a good choice while I'm gone. When that doesn't work they feed her out of a syringe and squirt it into her mouth. Regardless, she is still getting only breastmilk which I am totally proud of saying. I think she is moving steadily towards being ok with the bottle while away from mom!

Here are some fabulous pictures from the last week. Last weekend on Saturday we got up and headed out to a local state park for a walk. Maya was largely unimpressed because she thought it was too cold. In her defense...it was! I think it was about 43 degrees! Once we got her running, swinging, tossing leaves and pushing the stroller she kind of forgot. Then on Sunday we went to the pumpkin patch with Bobby and Christy. Lots of great pictures from there as well. This weekend will probably be much the same! We are going through the corn maze on Sunday morning with Bobby and Christy as well as the Wiant clan! Hooray!

Enjoy!

Hats...someone dislikes hats almost as much as her sister...almost...this one will breathe with them on though!



Some sisterly love!


Tossing leaves with dad!


Looking cute at the pumpkin patch!


Riding the "Cow Coaster"! A bunch of little cars pulled by a 4-wheeler over little hills! She LOVED it! In fact, I doubt we will get out of there on Sunday without another ride! :)


And finally, "the apples of our eyes"!!! (Corny, I know...whatever.)

No comments: