Saturday, December 10, 2011

Painting Gone...Bad?

Today after swim lessons the girls decided they wanted to do a little painting. Sounds good.


We got some lovely artwork!







A little bit later I heard Maya say, "I'm the Grinch." She wandered out with green hands. Fin followed suit quickly.


A little bit later I heard Maya say, "They can't stop us." I started to say something along the lines of "Paints are for painting not for having fun" and realized just how stupid that sounded. So I stopped. I figured, what the hell. We'll throw them in the shower.


Maya came out with paint up to her elbows and so did Fin. At this point, Danny said something about as logical as my statement. He got a bit fussed and followed them into the dining room. I think, stupidly, cool he has this handled.


A few minutes later Danny comes out and said, "I stirred the pot. I just smeared paint on Maya's face." 


Awesome.


Here is where we ended up.

















Then we stripped them and threw them in the shower!