Thursday, November 1, 2012

Gratitude-Day 1

I am going to do a daily gratitude post for November. Maybe I will get the kids involved, maybe not. But in the chaos of production and end of semester madness this will be a moment to reflect on the good life! So...off we go.

Day 1 




I am grateful to be working in the profession and field that I always imagined myself. Theatre became very important in my life during college. I met amazing people, had incredible experiences and really learned a lot about myself and life in the theatre. Fast forward 15 years and I am fortunate to be back at Concordia as a professor in the theatre program. I'm pretty sure I never imagined myself teaching at Cobberville and yet our family feels so comfortable here in the Fargo/Moorhead area.

I am blessed to be a professor of theatre and we are blessed to feel "home".


No comments: