Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Ceiling Fan-2 v. Us-1

So we finally attacked the ceiling fan last night. We decided we needed to change it out for the new one so we could see how the light plays on the new colors. Well we got the ceiling fan down--damn it's ugly! But the new one is sitting on the dining room table! After 6 1/2 hours it beat us...we tried valiantly but it definitely kicked our ass.

Tonight we will try again...hopefully gaining a few points! I took pictures but forgot to load them on the computer. I will try and add them when I get home! Keep your eyes peeled for updates! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay! I think I get it. You are dragging us kicking and screaming all the way into the future - I mean into the now. In other words - this is great. I love it! I already anxiously check your blog every day.
Now I'm going to ge even further and see if I can figure out how to leave this comment.
Good luck with the fan.

Mom (Elaine, Grandma)