Saturday, June 14, 2008

9 Months

Well, today marks the 36th week...aka the beginning of the 9th month! Time flies where you are a vessel for a baby! :)

We have stuff yet to do...perhaps it will help me get motivated to make a list.
-get changing table from the Wiants
-clean out and clean the New One's room
-paint the closet door
-sort, wash and put away clothes
-build the cabinet we are calling a dresser
-clean/install car seat
-print out instructions for Amby bed
-revise birth plan
-mail the pre-admission for to the hospital
-organize Maya "care" for the event

That's all I can think of for now. We have our family shower next weekend hosted by the Wiants! It feels odd to have another shower but everyone assures me that it is fine! Thankfully I will have Maya to help pull focus and open presents...takes some pressure off me! :)

I can't even imagine what our life will be like 2 months from now. Two kids, hopefully somewhat settled into a routine, suffering from lack of sleep, wondering what we were thinking and can't imagine our lives any other way.

Soon we will be wondering how we went from this:



To this....


No comments: