Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Weekend Update

Here are some pictures from Danny and Maya's adventures in Seattle. Cars, trains, beaches, friends & family and lots of fun!



We had our 36 week appointment on Tuesday. All is well and fine and we are good for another week. We are up to every week appointments. Dr. Schnapper is on vacation next week so we will see one of the other docs which will be odd...but at least she is going on vacation next week rather than early July! :)

Maya's new turn of phrase is "I know..." which precedes any brilliant idea of what she wants or wants to do. For example, we were driving home from school and she was having a hard time. All of a sudden she stops whining and declares in a very chipper voice "I know, Daddy I need some almonds"! And wouldn't you know it...life was better after that declaration and a bowl full of almonds. Today, it was "I know...we can go for a bike ride! It's not raining and it's not dark! OK!" Seriously she kind of cracks us up.

She also melts our hearts. Last night Maya and I were rocking before bed. As Danny left the room she said this little series of "thank yous".
Thank you for bringing me water. Thank you for making supper daddy. Thank you for the bike ride. Seriously, I think Danny was nearly in tears. She is a funny critter.

No comments: