Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Our Baby is 3!

As I collected the pictures for this my eyes welled up with tears. How in the world have three years gone by so quickly? Perhaps I'm feeling a little nostalgic because I just snuggled with Maya in her big girl bed as she fell asleep (never mind that it's nearly 11pm and we've been fighting with her since 7:30). Perhaps I'm a bit delirious because we've been home together non-stop for 12 days. Or perhaps my heart is just full of love for my wild, passionate, dramatic, challenging, beautiful, bossy, funny, quirky and 100% lovable daughter, Maya!

Here is a stroll down memory lane!











2 comments:

McThor Home said...

I can't believe it's been 3 years either! What a beautiful little girl she continues be...there is NO other Maya Thomas! Happy Birthday!!!

Team Swinehart said...

I remember the day she was born and everyday I spent with her after that. She is AMAZING and will always have a special place in my heart!
Love you guys.