Sunday, May 18, 2008

Question of the Weekend...

How do children live to be 3? You may think I am joking...but, unfortunately after the weekend we have had in this house...I AM NOT!

Please don't tell us it is a "stage" and it will get better. This implies that we have to keep dealing with this for an extended period of time.

If you tell us it gets worse you could quite easily end up with a child on your doorstep by nightfall!

The only way I think they make it to 3 is because they have these momentary lapses in judgment when they forget to be evil and try to be cute instead. Yes...I just used the word evil in relation to our child. Does that make me a bad parent? Well, Danny and I both had some stellar parenting moments this weekend! :) We didn't document those moments...but we have a few of her being "cute".



No comments: