Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Storming the Castle...

Maya comes into our room pretty much every morning to wake us up. Some mornings she turns on the lights, others she just stares until we wake up and yet other mornings (the blissful ones) she hops in bed with us and goes back to sleep. We had one of the blissful mornings this morning. I don't even think Danny opens his eyes anymore but instead pulls back the covers and she hops in. This morning I hear a little voice demand..."I need some space". Danny slid over closer to me. Then I hear..."Stop moving the covers". Danny settles down in the middle and arranges the princesses covers to her needs. I was laughing loudly in my head for fear of getting reprimanded myself!

And just because I think blog posts without pictures are lame...here is a favorite oldie-but-goodie!


No comments: