Saturday, May 31, 2008

Some fun pics

Not a whole lot to update or share. It's felt like a really long 2 weeks just because of not having a whole lot of time off last weekend. So we made up for it today by everyone (yes, even Miss I-Nap-50-Minutes) taking a 2 hour nap! It was quite lovely. We got up and did a little more work on the polka dot room. We are still missing a "large" piece of art for above the chair but otherwise I think the room is complete. Most of her toys are in there. We added a mirror on the closet door for her to dance in front of...this will probably eat up hours of playtime!

We don't have a lot planned for the rest of the weekend. I am in the last 2 weeks of school so I have a ton of things to do (grading, writing a paper, turning in my prospectus, etc)...so I will probably try and grab some quiet time! :)

Monday we have our 34 week appointment. We are having another ultrasound to check on growth because of my thyroid. We aren't complaining...just another chance to get a sneak peek. Last time, if you recall, the bugger would push his/her face just close enough to see the tip of the nose and then retreat out of the shot. If we get some shots I will make sure to post them along with the stats and update!

As for now...enjoy some pics of the last few days!



1 comment:

McThor Home said...

1000 Words couldn't look any more like Jenny!!