Friday, April 11, 2008

Yes, It's My Berf-day!

That's right people! I am 34-freaking-years-old. Thankfully I'm not 35 like some people I know! And thankfully I know a couple of people who will be joining me very soon!

We don't have much planned for the day outside of the usual "duties". I am currently being serenaded by Danny and Maya making up a song about a monster in the kitchen! It has suddenly turned on me...Mommy is the monster is the verse now!

Against my better judgment, I am posting a picture of me. Danny chased me around the house the other night trying to get pictures of my ever-expanding-girth. This is the least obscene...if that says anything.




Also a picture of Maya chasing around the house with her "noisy" Christmas pony.


1 comment:

Erica said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Hooray!!!!