Wednesday, July 9, 2008

3 days...

5pm Update:

Holy Hell!!!! It is too freaking hot here today!!!!!! Seriously if it had been this hot all summer I would have totally taken Schnapper up on her induction idea 10 days ago! Seriously...not a lot of fun.

Danny is currently running around smooching on Maya and they came to smooch on me and I just looked at them like they were insane and said "step away from the hugely pregnant and horribly overheated mom"! Not very friendly when all they wanted was to smooch on me...but seriously! :)

---

Sorry for the late update this morning/afternoon.

Our household started off with a beautiful morning of Danny rescuing Maya from the dinosaur that was in her crib biting her toes. She came into our bed and told us all about it, we read some stories, we sang some songs and then....all hell broke loose! We aren't really sure what happened but essentially anything we said/asked her caused her to fall on the floor screaming and crying. We went around and around for about 25 minutes until we finally had clothes on, hair up, teeth brushed, "medicine" taken, and a breakfast bar in hand. Seriously the morning went from blissful to hellful in just a matter of seconds.

It is definitely another hot day here in the Eug. It is supposed to get back into the mid-80s for the rest of the week which is fabulous. Nothing new on the "I'm still pregnant front"...because yes, indeed I am still pregnant! :) Feeling fine and dandy (except when I am hot) and I think the kid thinks he/she should stay put forever! We'll see about that!

No comments: