Thursday, July 3, 2008

I am officially...

more pregnant than I ever was with Maya! :)

Did I get some of you? Even just a little bit?

Today we are 38+5 and Maya was born at 38+3. Feels kind of weird to think about it that way. The last time we did this we had a 2 day old at this point.

Anyhow...we are getting very close if we are going to have another fireworks baby. I'm definitely not holding my breath on that one...but maybe we will pack our bag just in case.

We received 2 boxes from Auntie Mel in the mail yesterday...one for Maya and one for the New One. I will post pictures of the beautiful items within when I get home tonight! Let's just say Maya was curled up with her prize all night long...and...she even slept through the night!!! Thanks Auntie Mel for the beautiful prizes!!!

This weekend is Art and the Vineyard. When Danny worked for Maude Kerns it meant something totally different to our family. Now we just have to go there for Mad Duckling...we do a preview performance tomorrow and Saturday. Perhaps we will take a little time to shop one of those days as well...as long as my feet are not gigantically swollen!

Other than that we don't have a lot of activities planned for the weekend. Hanging around the house playing with water and putting our feet up...and surviving the freaking fireworks!!! Argh...fireworks really suck! And on that note...Happy 4th of July to everyone. Stay safe.

No comments: