Thursday, July 17, 2008

Happy Thursday Morning

Ah, after a night of sleep I am feeling much better! Although I will say I was crampy all through the night and it feels like the kid has moved a bit lower. I am definitely not getting my hopes up...but we "could" be moving towards something.

Nothing much going on for us today. Maya goes to school, I go to Duck and Danny to work. Then tonight we have our last Birth to Three.

Of Interest: the past several weeks Maya has not been interested in me putting her to bed...for the last three nights she has specifically requested me. Perhaps she knows something we don't.

1 comment:

Team Swinehart said...

YAY! Everyone pregnant woman I have known has a GREAT nights sleep and then goes into labor the next day. In fact, that just happened to a friend last Friday. She woke up feeling great and on her nightly walk her water broke. I'm hoping the same is true for you.